[AMRadio] Just a thought for laughter and memory

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Tue Nov 27 09:56:14 EST 2007

Back when I was a a novice, and not old enough to buy beer, I built the
forty meter version out of tin down spout. Mounted the thing on the garage
roof, and ran the support/radials to the corners. Worked all states after
school evenings on CW as a highschool Junior. I might mention the coil
and cap arrangement suggested by W2OY, helped greatly in getting the
thing to take power on 40. Man it worked great, those were wonder filled
times.

Jim
WB2FCN
"Don't worry a good "TELEGRAPHER" will save your ASS"