[AMRadio] Favorite April 1st article

Donald Sanders w4bws at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 11:53:58 EST 2007

Yes, that is the idea. But with the populace so happy
to sue someone else for their own stupidity, the legal
prospect of someone suing the ARRL after they built
one would be too high for them to publish such a
good idea.
Carrier current broadcast AM transmitters do this in a
different way but the radiation is not supposed to pass
the supply pole pig transformer.
We had one in the dorm in college and it supplied the
whole building. It may have been coupling to the power
lines next to the railroad tracks next to the dorm, but we
got replies from 35 miles away down the tracks from
listeners, many with requests for programs and music.

Healthfully yours,
                          Don W4BWS