[AMRadio] Halli HT37 Phasing Mod problem

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:14:50 EST 2007

DOXEMF at aol.com wrote:
> Hello,
>  I have been trying to get this like new HT37 on the air for awhile.
>  The audio phasing modulator has been near impossible to properly ballance espeially using the manual instructions.

Refresh my memory (I have (3) HT-37's, but not played with any of 'em in
over 3 years)...
is the problem you're having not being able to -null- the carrier
completely, or is it just that the carrier isn't nulling in the spot
where the book says it should?

All three of my HT-37's will null, but in different spots.

Sometimes, the back-and-forth for the two carrier null adjustments is
rather tedious.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,