[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Tue Nov 27 13:37:29 EST 2007

> Right you are.   But, you know that they still have a loyal following that
> joins for the magazine - you know all those great AM articles!!!  Sorry
> about that.  I read QST in one sitting and then put it on the pile.
>
> Dave, W3ST - W3CRA

QST would be the LEAST of all reasons to join the League.  Usually it takes
me less time to go through a new issue than I spend each morning skimming
through our local small town newspaper.  There may be one article that
interests me every 3 or 4 issues at best.

QST hasn't been worth the paper it's written on since they moved most of the
good articles to a separate publication called QEX, that even paid-up full
members are charged extra for.

Don k4kvy