[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Nov 27 14:51:47 EST 2007

Guys could we tone it down a bit.  This has almost degenerated into us
versus them.  Those of us who wish to belong to the ARRL and those of us
who do not.

We should focus on what can be done to promote our mode of choice using
all tools at our disposal, including urging the ARRL, QCWA and CQ
magazine to our advantage.

I don't wish to see anyone make another so mad that they leave the group
over something like this.  So please be respectful with your comments
toward an individual or their views.