[AMRadio] ARRL Great Lakes Director on IARU Bandplan

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:20:49 EST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 1:37 PM, Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com> wrote:

> probably gathered up all the committee's comments and recommendations,
> and prepared the final document for the IARU members. Depending on
> committee protocol, he may have been the one who actually presented it
> before all the IARU members.

> I see no conspiracy here at least not from the ARRL participants at the
> IARU.

I see no conspiracy here either, Pete. It's not my thing. (o:  But
'probably' and 'may' in your estimation holds just as much or little
water as 'VJB's comments, since neither of you were there.

The main difference is, you have faith and trust in the ARRL. I do
not. Apparently most other hams feel the same. Otherwise the ARRL
would count 80-90% of US hams as members, instead of 20% or so.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ