[AMRadio] IARU - VP ARRL contact by WD5BZO

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:30:09 EST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 2:17 PM, Van K7VS <wa7fab at cdsnet.net> wrote:
> Pete.  This whole issue has gotten totally out of control.  In my opinion.
> Responding to the kind of comments  made by Todd is a waste of time.  This
> whole business is a non-issue and some people have just too much time on
> their hands.  Van, K7VS

That's the good thing about opinions, Van - everyone is entitled. You
can choose to agree, disagree, or see it as a 'non-issue' and ignore
it. Freedom is a great thing. (o:

I haven't really said much on this matter until today, and mainly to
add clarity at Pete's request. I'm inclined to agree with Jim here
that we've reached a point where it's either an issue for you or it
isn't, and further granularity or highlighting of facts won't change
that.

Band conditions to 7-Land have been pretty good lately. Hope to hear
you on the air sometime.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ