[AMRadio] HRO-50

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Nov 27 15:48:44 EST 2007

The very early HRO's were aligned with the coils that were shipped with it
and also serialized to the receiver. Finding a matched set is very hard and
commands big bucks. Ive enough to do on my 2nd run March 1935 version
without worrying about matched coils (yet).

We got plenty of all era HRO's in for service and a jig was not used. Once
you got the knack it was easy. The holes in the chassis are there for a
reason.

Carl
KM1H