[AMRadio] HRO-50

ne1s at neandertech.com ne1s at neandertech.com
Tue Nov 27 16:53:14 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] HRO-50
Date: Tue, November 27, 2007 15:48
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h at jeremy.mv.com>

> We got plenty of all era HRO's in for service and a jig was not used. Once
> you got the knack it was easy. The holes in the chassis are there for a
> reason.

Hi Carl!

Are you referring to the holes in the TOP of the chassis for the high-end
adjustments, or holes in tha back of the coil rack, under chassis, for the
low-end adjustments? Neither of my HROs (a 2.5V heater 1935 model, & and
HR0-7R) have the latter, so the coil racks need to be removed for the
bottom-end-of-range adjustments. I do understand certain models had them,
but mine don't :>(

73,
-Larry/NE1S