[AMRadio] Halli HT37 Phasing Mod problem

DOXEMF at aol.com DOXEMF at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 17:23:31 EST 2007

Geoff,
I seem to be getting very good carrier null but then the sidebands are not correctly spaced in frq.
  When in AM DSB mode the modulation is not symetrical and has af response issues. Everything aligns good up to the RF phase ballance adjustments where the variable C phase trimmer works but the Variable L trimmer has no effect.
  Looking at the related 12AT7s with socket extenders shows
no change in the L side tube no matter how the trimmer is adjusted.  I may not have these trimmers at the proper range
but it's difficult to tell just what that is from the manual.

  It's near impossible right now for me to remove the box again and do component testing with major Rheumatoid Arthritus
issues.

 Thanks,
Bill, KB3DKS/1