[AMRadio] HRO-50

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Nov 27 17:37:51 EST 2007

You align back to front. IE: Oscillator to Antenna or for Vermonters its
right to left. I'll let you figure it out if the rcvr is on edge or dead bug
!<G>!

Dont push your luck Todd, Im slowly relearning all this stuff and will
probably make some goofs along the way. Maybe we can all learn together. But
Im going to be real slow having to restuff caps and figure out preserving
all the hand numbered resistors, all but 2 are original.

I had to buy a FB7-XA just to get a 5897 PS. I might do that first as it has
the same style resistors and I may be able to salvage some for the HRO.

Carl
KM1H