[AMRadio] HRO-50

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Tue Nov 27 19:01:44 EST 2007

Hi Todd and all,

Bob W9RAN asked me to download the HRO-50-1 manual from BAMA and try to
print it for him along with the schematic.

Well I did but the BAMA manual was scanned as JPG's and they are pretty
unforgiving.

I would like to see if someone has an HRO -50-1 manual that I could borrow
to scan and provide to Bob and to BAMA that is in a more friendly format.

I will be happy to provide postage both ways and also a deposit on the
manual if needed. I can also provide references to the work I have done on
other equipment archives.

Thanks!

Larry WA9VRH