[AMRadio] Got an FT102

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 07:02:20 EST 2007

OK, the group you are talking about, is the Fox Tango Group.  I belong to
them (since I have an FT-620B for 6m).  Carol Maher, W4CLM, the group owner
knows her Yaesus (she's been working on them for a very long time).  They
have 2 groups:

1.  A Yahoo discussion group:

2.  The main home website (this is where all of the files, and info on
different radios related is kept):
     http://foxtango.org/foxtango001.htm

There is also a Yahoo group devoted to just the FT-102:

73 & good luck, the FT-102 is a pretty good radio,
Ellen - AF9J