[AMRadio] Ham Radio Humor

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 28 16:59:18 EST 2007

Same here after 37 years of 'bliss'.   I do wonder why 30 to 40 years
ago they said "yes" back to us in the heat of the moment?  I think now
the 'heat' in them was a result from when they looked down upon us on
one knee, with the 'ring' extended out and with that silly puppy dog
look all over our faces.  They don't forget that feeling of empowerment,
do they.  I think us guys types were the last ones who plopped down from
the trees so many eons ago........and they were waiting for 'us'.  HI

Just jesting of course......I think.

Maybe they really do come from Venus, and us types from Mars.  I will
say this though, never trust a man who has no hobbies as he did not come
from Mars.

Robert  W4RL