[AMRadio] Just a thought for laughter and memory

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Nov 28 17:21:53 EST 2007

Why do some men smash empty beer cans on their forehead? Why do some men
paint their bodies in their favorite sports colors and wave at all the TV
cameras? Why do most hams think antenna season starts with the first
snowflake or hard frost? Probably because we're men who sometimes feel
even dumb things are fun and challenging to do. How many TV commercials
have you seen that shows men in their "best light"?

Remember the coffee can radar antenna/detector. Or, how about the TV
antenna or 1296 dish made out of a circular parabolic-type sled. Actually
back in them old days, "we" actually were very creative and thrifty.

Pete, wa2cwa