[AMRadio] Welcome K1KQ

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:05:08 EST 2007

Not to be confused with KA1KAQ :-)

Nice to work you this morning, Roger.  Your 756Pro had a GREAT AM signal
into San Antonio from the Buda/Kyle area (south of Austin).  I can just
imagine what the signal will be like with the Collins rig and the 813's amp!

We're on most every morning on 3.880, so when you get through with your
20m sched, c'mon down!  You'll generally find Perry/W5KGZ near Beaumont,
Wayne/W5DWP in Vidor, TX, Yogie/KC5MIP, Jon/AD5HR, Jerry/N5CBW,
Geoff/W5OMR (when he's in town) and sometimes others, depending on the
day.  More, of course, on the weekends and holidays.

Come on back, every chance you get!

I'm still searching for a place to watch the Cowboys/Packers game, this
evening...

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,