[AMRadio] Welcome K1KQ

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 12:38:22 EST 2007

Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:  Not to be confused with KA1KAQ :-)

Nice to work you this morning, Roger. Your 756Pro had a GREAT AM signal
into San Antonio from the Buda/Kyle area (south of Austin). I can just
imagine what the signal will be like with the Collins rig and the 813's amp!

We're on most every morning on 3.880, so when you get through with your
20m sched, c'mon down! You'll generally find Perry/W5KGZ near Beaumont,
Wayne/W5DWP in Vidor, TX, Yogie/KC5MIP, Jon/AD5HR, Jerry/N5CBW,
Geoff/W5OMR (when he's in town) and sometimes others, depending on the
day. More, of course, on the weekends and holidays.

Come on back, every chance you get!

I'm still searching for a place to watch the Cowboys/Packers game, this
evening...

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR

  I'm lucky.  I live in the home viewing area for the Packers (Milwaukee [because some Packer home games were played in Milwaukee until 1996, along with Green Bay, are considered to be the Packers' home cities).  Sooo, I'm going to watch the game tonight on one of the local stations (Channel12, WISN).   Yeah!! Packers RULE!!

  73,
  Ellen - AF9J
  Who grew up only 35 miles from Lambeau Field, and marched during a Packer game halftime with the High School marching band