[AMRadio] Re: Beer can silliness

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 17:28:17 EST 2007

All I can say, is I like beer from bottles.
They may make good insulators, but poor antenna's.

I cant say the list has been interesting lately, anyone got any
posts about AM, vintage gear, tube stuff, homebrew info,
or anything else of intrest to post about?

I have a couple of old yaesu FT102,s on the way, which
should be fun to play with.
Who has what that sparks their interest that they will play
with over the winter?
I need to homebrew a couple antenna tuners, maybe put up a resonant
40 meter dipole to go along with the G5RV, and get on 40 meters and
have some good QSO's about radio stuff, the posts here have been
quite poor lately....

Anyone building anything?

Brett
N2DTS