[AMRadio] Rinaldo's bandwidth suggestion

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 21:12:52 EST 2007

Brain,

I appreciate your comments but unfortunately looking over the traffic
for the last several months too high of a percentage is nothing to do
with helping other hams, tech info, etc.  The packers and beer cans
comes to mind recently and I could go on.

When I post something technical I usually get no responses.  I use
the titles to delete but people change the content and it just takes
too long to sort out any good from the "noise".  Only Bacon has any
real good input.

I just do not have the time even to delete 80 out of 100 messages coming in.

Good luck and thanks.

Larry