[AMRadio] Rinaldo's bandwidth suggestion

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Nov 29 22:33:57 EST 2007

Larry, as Brian said no one I know stopped the topic.  As one of the
other moderators, I did not.  I know you post pertinent topics from time
to time and contribute to the group in a positive way.  I, too, hope you
reconsider leaving.

To everyone else, I suggest that if any meaning outside the subject line
is added anywhere in the post, then change the subject line to reflect
that change so those of us who do not wish to read a topic will know.
In that way, one can delete topics they do not wish to read.  If you
wish to post to a topic and comment about something else, please make it
two separate posts.  Maybe that will help.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator