[AMRadio] Rinaldo's bandwidth suggestion

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 23:06:20 EST 2007

W3LW wrote:

>I thought the moderator put this whole thread to BED.
>ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

Whoa there beg fella, when did that happen?  I didn't see such an
announcement.  Could you please pass it along?  I do recall the message below from WA5AM
reminding people to discuss things in a gentlemanly fashion.  I did not get
the impression we were no longer to discuss the IARU bandplan controversy.

Steve WD8DAS