[AMRadio] Heathkit Mohawk RCVR

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 13:22:27 EST 2007

Charlie,

To my knowledge ALL Mohawks were shipped with the front end pre-assembled.

I believe that their take on this was that the methodology/technology of
the time "really" didn't allow for the kit builder to get a GOOD
alignment without specialized tools and equipment.  Therefore the
pre-assembled and aligned front end.

Bob - N0DGN