[AMRadio] Belton, TX Hamfest

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:23:50 EDT 2007

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> Just thought I'd mention a connections between the Belton Hamfest and
> NEAR-Fest that isn't readily-apparent. Attending both will be Neil
> Kaltman, K6SMF from California along with his wife (Arlene, IIRC).
>
> [...]
>
> If you see them and feel so inclined, stop by and say hello. Even if
> they have nothing of interest to you, prices too high, stuff too
> heavy, etc, they are wonderful folks who enjoy amateur radio and
> appreciate the chance to participate in these events.

I'll second that emotion.  I've talked to Neil off/on on 17m when mobile
on SSB and he's always had a great signal from the Left Coast.

Just saw Neil in May, at Dayton.  Great folks, and ditto on Arlene not
being bashful (about *any*thing!) ;-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,