[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 MF/HF BAND PLAN - Effective January

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Oct 6 17:57:31 EDT 2007

The United States, which the ARRL represents at IARU, has only one vote.
We have no idea how they voted, or even if this voluntary "International"
band plan, even came up for a vote. There is no mention of a vote on this
plan in the last two years of IARU meeting minutes. Many member countries
already have their own voluntary band plans. There are a number of
voluntary recommendations on the IARU Plan that conflicts with the ARRL
band plan.

Pete, wa2cwa