[AMRadio] RF Choke

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sun Oct 7 10:48:11 EDT 2007

Dog gone it, Geoff, if I had known for sure you were gonna be there I would
have dropped all this work and made the journey just to shake your paw.

73,
Rick/K5IAR

You could have had all you wanted, at the hamfest in Belton, Rick.
Parts were -everywhere-.  Vacuum variables, RF decks free-type
give-a-way chassis with parts, sockets, switches, meters, etc...

But, no... instead, you were the Hermit and didn't leave your 'comfort
zone'.

C'mon, man.. you gotta get outside the box once ina while.  "Breathe"...
ya gotta 'LIVE' a little, Rick!  Trust me, there is life -outside- 'the
bubble'.

;-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,