[AMRadio] US Constitution? What's that?

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 15:09:29 EDT 2007

Glenn,

FIRST - My hat is off to you!  I'm retired military.  Since I'm 57, and
have medical issues such as diabetes and high blood pressure, just to
take the top two, THEY won't let me GO to the "sandbox"

Then again, YOU and I know that what is over THERE is NOT what Americans
call "sand".  It more resembles talcum powder.  Once inhaled, the
"gritties" stay with you until AFTER you leave.

I have a certain degree of Empathy for you and the others that ARE doing
the fighting.  May this trip be safe for you!!

I stop at sympathy though.  I say this because those that serve, do so
as PURE volunteers.  There is NO draft.

You may well have gotten more than you bargained for, BUT you DID sign
on the line.  Once you do that, as you know, you ARE subject to have to
pay the price for your decision.  At least you can be sure that Pres.
Bush ISN'T planning the missions AND dictating what the weapons load
WILL be.

That isn't to say that everyone, including myself, IS thoroughly happy
with the way it HAS gone.

The ONLY real GOOD news - WE HAVE NOT BEEN SUBJECT TO ATTACKS H-E-R-E!!

My $0.02

Bob - Ret E-7 - N0DGN