[AMRadio] AM in Iraq?

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Oct 7 22:20:00 EDT 2007

Larry where you in RVN 67/68???  I was in Vung Tau at Long Lines Bn
South and was TDY for
8 months to AB8AV in Vung Tau...Check out my web site...Some good pixs
and have about 300 more...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI