[AMRadio] AM in Iraq?

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Mon Oct 8 08:57:50 EDT 2007

Hi Bob,

We talked some time ago regarding my upcoming article in ER on Engr
Comms.  We determined that our tours were almost exactly the same dates.

BTW at that time you mentioned that you had a extra copy of the
History of Collins Book where you were featured therein.  If you
still have, I would like to buy it from you.

73,

Larry