[AMRadio] Microwave

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 15:13:17 EDT 2007

Others have told me keep the diode. The filter cap is a worthless low
value. The transformer can be used with some mods that are supposed to
be real easy. Nothing wahoo huge but HV for smaller purposes. Nice
blowers in there. Move lots of air. Round glass plates have worked for
sanding crystals by others. Relays galore. You'll see when you get into
it. Nothing real crazy but usable stuff for your collection.

Mike
WE0H