[AMRadio] HV - low current rectifiers

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Wed Oct 10 14:11:32 EDT 2007

I have a small box of HV low current rectifiers for TV service.
1V2's
1X2's
1B3's
3A3's
2X2's
etc
 also some HV regulator triodes (the highest gain tube in the TV)
6BK4's

Does anyone have a use for these?
I was thinking of an over-modulation detection circuit for big rigs.
Not enough current capability to actually provide a load but would be good
for detection and trigger for something else maybe.  These heaters can be
lit up with a turn or two around the core of about any open frame power or
filament XFMR.

At any rate I have some if you want them holler.

I am going through my stuff and find I have a lot of old TV tubes so if
anyone is in need of one please holler.  I do have some sweep tubes left but
not a lot except in things like 34 volts and 42 volt etc, which few folks
want.

At any rate check with me before buying as I will be getting rid of a lot of
this soon.

John, WA5BXO