[AMRadio] Re: GB> Re: IARU bandplan

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Oct 13 18:18:32 EDT 2007

It just kmeans more and more unenforceable rules, unfortunately.
Most hams don't do a lot of the things we are technically supposed
to do to eccheck our signals now.

Just as they are technically dumbing down hamdom, we have
all these rules about spectral purity etc. requiring
absurdly expensive test gear that most of us can't buy
and now they want to add more rules about bandwidth.
Sigh!