[AMRadio] IARU bandplan

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Sat Oct 13 20:36:13 EDT 2007

At 06:20 PM 10/13/2007, you wrote:
>Yeah, but as great as digital TV may sound we had ALL KINDS of
>trouble with it over a 12 month trial period here from our cable
>provider and finally we gave up.
>
>It was constantly going bad, de-synchronising the audio and
>video or stuttering or stopping completely.  Also, it took
>several seconds to change channels every time. What
>a hassle! I hated digital TV!
>
>We dumped digital cable and went back to analog.
>
>This is true Digital Cable in Ky IS really still analog. they can
>not keep it working . so i went to sat tv. slow channel changing.
>when it rains its gone. at least with my old tv and a outside
>antenna you could still watch it thru the snow hi hi..

as for all 200 of my BA's they will stay on the air as long as i
breath. as for the ARRL leadership it sucks big time. but that is just MHO.

73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227 F.O.P.
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED
DXCC 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1