[AMRadio] Re: IARU bandplan

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Oct 14 13:47:44 EDT 2007

This Region 2 plan never came up for a vote at the ARRL Board meetings.
The Board of Directors have no vote in International rulings. FCC was
never against RM-11306. It was pulled before the FCC formally responded
to it.

Nothing like fanning the flames.

Pete, wa2cwa

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:08:55 -0400 "Mike Sawyer" <w3slk at hughes.net>
writes:

> Other than being thrusted through by the 'board of embicils' at the
>
> ARRgghhL, why there wasn't any polling or surveying used as a basis
> for the
> adoption of these plans. Just the fact that the majority of hams and
> the FCC
> was against RM-11306 demonstrates the (be)League(d)'s plan was
> unwanted by
> not only AM'ers, but all users of every other mode. My only hope is
> that TOM
> will be awaken from his grave in Hagerstown, MD and run roughshod
> over the
> bumblers in Newington by beating them on the head with the Woulff
> Houng and
> stuffing the Retttysnitch where the 'sun don't shine and pills can't
> reach!'
> Mod-U-Lator,
> Mike(y)
> W3SLK
>

> Steve Johnston, WD8DAS wrote:
>
> Earlier I wrote to the ARRL...now I've sent the following message to
> these
> officials of IARU and IARU-Region2...

iaru at iaru.org,leandror at bellsouth.net,w6rod at iaru.org,hp1dj at sinfo.net,9y4ne
d at tst