[AMRadio] Re: IARU bandplan

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Oct 14 14:02:40 EDT 2007

Pete, do the Directors not have input to what is presented at/to IARU?
If so, then we should have access to it directly through out directors
who would then instruct the seemingly autonomous staff at Newington how
to vote.

True the ARRL pulled the RM, but why?  I remember reading it was pulled
by the management of ARRL because of misunderstanding by the ham
population and ARRL membership which resulted in the flood of FCC
comment filings and many messages to ARRL.  The communications about
pulling it inferred that they needed to do a better selling job then
re-present it to the FCC.

Jim/W5JO