[AMRadio] Need some tubes & more for an ART-13

Gary xfrmrs at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 15 16:12:21 EDT 2007

Hi Mark:
    I have all the tubes. See list below.

TUBES
    (2) 811A, Used/Tested, full output...$18.00/e = $36.00
    (3) 1625, NOS $4.50/e = $13.50
    (2) 12SJ7, NOS $2.75/e = $5.50
    (3) 12SL7GT, NOS $4.00/e = $12.00
    (2) 12SA7, NOS $5.25/e = $10.50
    (2) 837, NOS $6.75/e = $13.50
    (2) 1626, Used/Tested $2.00/e = $4.00
Subtotal = $95.00
Shipping =    5.00
Total = $100.0

Lets call it $85.00 shipped. Sound fair to you? You have been a good
customer over the years.
I accpt checks and money orders.
My address is.................

GARY BROWN
478 FOREST AVE.
ORONO, MAINE
04473

Regards,
Gary...WZ1M

CONNECTORS
    U-7/U
    U-8/U
    U-11/U

There are a couple of other things such as the hood over the connector
assy but for now I'd just like to get the thing working on the air.
Anyone have any of this stuff please email me direct off-list. Thank you.

73,

Mark W1EOF