[AMRadio] NIB Hallicrafters tranny

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Oct 15 19:32:22 EDT 2007

Hey Tony... Tell me about the Gonset.  I have a buddy looking for a G-50,
but may take a 160 - 6.

Rick/K5IAR
>---Hi Bob:

I have one S38E left it works i have it on the shelf in the other
room of the ham shack. case has flakes off of it on corners knobs are
good there is one spot of the front that looks like glue i just never
tried to get it off. lettering is good also. i guess i would class it
a 7 . if you are interested $40.00 plus shipping from  42533 .found a
Gonset 160-6 transceiver while  i was looking for the S 38e hi.. and
a EC 1 echophone . just too much stuff.. and at 61 the dreams i had
30 yrs ago of restoring all of these has long gone hi.hi..
73 Tony