[AMRadio] Hamfests

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 09:36:50 EDT 2007

Has anyone ever considered that our XYLs also enjoy attending  hamfests.
My wife enjoys accompanying me to hamfests because of the variety of items
for sale that are non-ham related.  Many ladies, as you know, are not
interested in rummaging through a box of old tubes or drooling over some old
boatanchor.   If you don't care to look at computer equipment, etc., then
walk on but please don't put a sign up at the gate restricting sales to ham
gear exclusively.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST