AWA Re: [AMRadio] HAMFEST REMINDER --- THIS SUNDAY

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:59:05 EDT 2007

On 10/18/07, RJ Mattson <rjmattson at hvi.net> wrote:
> I think the idea is to get exposure and new AWA members to a dying
> organization.
> Segregating AWA member/sellers to one area should be easy.

Another option would be for the AWA folks to go out and about to
hamfests and offer some presentation to expose folks to this fine
organization. They are one of the groups I'm pursuing for a future
forum at NEAR-Fest.

I always got the impression that they chose to be selective in their
membership by their lack of visibility, a worthwhile approach 25 years
ago. If so, it' a good time to become more visible before it's too
late.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ