AWA Re: [AMRadio] HAMFEST REMINDER --- THIS SUNDAY

Robert Nickels W9RAN at oneradio.net
Thu Oct 18 12:39:33 EDT 2007

Ed Sieb wrote:
> Our local hamfests ban computer scrap entirely.  No computer items allowed
> whatsoever.

Man, what a concept, Ed!  At the last hamfest a buddy got hollered at by
some guy who always drags obsolete computer junk to hamfests because the
"noise" from the Hammarlund receiver we were demonstrating was "driving
him crazy".  My buddy responded that at least it would be a short trip!

There are plenty of computer and flea markets and craft fairs if you
like that kind of stuff.  I'm all for keeping the "Ham" in Hamfests!

73, Bob W9RAN