AWA Re: [AMRadio] HAMFEST REMINDER --- THIS SUNDAY

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Oct 18 14:00:36 EDT 2007

Pete I agree totally...A Flea Market is a just that...I purchased a 35
MM slide scanner and a Halogen lamp and a tire inflator at Belton
instead of all the over priced BA deals...I crappy looking DX100 for
$350
an Apache with scuffs and scratches for $350  any more all these Ham
sellers are looking at E Bay pricing...
Why bring it to a flea market...

As far as the scooters I agree...Handicap only ... I know at HamCom
there are two wheel motor driven , golf carts ect ect...I have a scooter
but I can only walk about 25 feet before I need to set down..

Bob W1PE