[AMRadio] HAMFEST REMINDER --- THIS SUNDAY

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 18 16:10:52 EDT 2007

Hi John,

Well I have been a member of MAARC for maybe 15 years, probably
more.  But I don't get there often enough to get to know more than a
couple of the members.  What they are doing here with the combined
meet is what  I have been talking about for a couple of years.  I
think it is the future for collectors and BA folks.  It is a nice mix
and cross-over of interests.  Both sides should benefit.

73, John Dilks, K2TQN