[AMRadio] Festering fleas!

John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 17:12:24 EDT 2007

There iare already plans to try and split up some of these AM beasts for 6M use.  Many are made up of modules each with several hundred watts of AM power just waiting to go on 6M AM.  Then there are some of us lining up trying to hook up an antenna tuner to the Boston CH2 antenna for 6meter fun!  who knows it could happen???