[AMRadio] hamfests

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Fri Oct 19 01:46:18 EDT 2007

I agree with you Todd, I bring the XYL only because she is bored at home and
doesn't drive. BUT... she knows the ham fests are going to be ALL boring
radios with tubes, transmitters, wire  etc.  We have a deal, I told her I
would continue to bring her as long as she doesn't bother me and want to go
home until I'm ready to. Selfish? Maybe but then again I don't care how long
she spends at the mall as long as I'm not there. I personally like the ham
fests the way they are and would hate to see mittens, dishwashers, rocking
chairs and other assorted junk being sold at them, the computer junk is bad
enough. If I want to go to a mixed gathering of people buying all sorts of
assorted junk I'll go to Walmart.

Bob KB1OKL

Message: 1