[AMRadio] AMFone.net

W2INR w2inr at amfone.net
Fri Oct 19 07:11:49 EDT 2007

Yes Jim ,

I woke up this morning and immediately got a head ache.

The hosting company 1and 1 is having a problem with the way Apache is
interfacing with the MYSQL database. Since AMfone is driven from a mysql
database the site is there but the content can't be loaded to the page,

I am in talks with Blaine N1GTU who helps me with AMfone and we are
considering going to a root server which does not have this sort of
problem.

I am trying not to overreact , We have had no problems for three years.
But down time is like being off the air - - Not good.

We are working on it.