[AMRadio] AMFone.net

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:55:35 EDT 2007

BTW Gary, I've got gigs of storage with mysql support for unlimited
db's if you need a place to park it until you decide to change to
another host.  Won't have the domain name, but it's only a temp
solution anyway, but as long as you need it, it's yours....

--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI

Harvard Minor Planet Station (MPC) H44/Cascade Mtn. Arkansas
www.arksky.org