[AMRadio] Ham Fests

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 14:38:16 EDT 2007

There is nothing as the ideal.

Wouldn't you rather see more ladies at hamfests selling their items next to
their husband-hams with his old boatanchors?  It is a delight and one worthy
of a compliment.

Would you rather have no hamfests at all?

The Dayton Hamvention is a mix of all kinds of "junk" but I wouldn't miss it
for all the world.

When it goes, then what?

Appreciate what we have and not for what we wish for.  Those days are gone
and only memories in our mind.  I only wish that I lived nearer to Nearfest.
Great hamfest and thanks go out to all the organizers.  I have been in this
hobby for over 50 years starting out as a youngster of 15 - I guess that
makes me something of a an OT.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST