[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 06:51:05 EDT 2007

If you have ever been to WalMart, you will see lots of folks on motorized
"golf carts."   Any problem with that?  I just stay out of their way!

Some of these folks that you refer to are obese with attendent mobility
issues.

Why can't we show a little tolerance regardless of the other guy's attitude
or behavior!

Perhaps, someday, some of us will be in the same situation and have to
resort to such conveyances whether at a hamfest or WalMart.

Have a great weekend and let's get on the air.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST