[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Oct 20 08:57:22 EDT 2007

Mark and all...My XYL is in the same condition and same attitude. I have
a leg problem from military days that can not be fixed and have a
buggy.. I can walk a little and try not to interfere with folks...
There are a bunch of disabled hams around the Texas area but there are
also a bunch of dealers
that have buggies. I have never seen any problems like being discussed
here.

Bob W1PE