[AMRadio] Re: Hamfests (Tolerance of scooters)

kk4tr kk4tr at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 12:09:43 EDT 2007

The only problem with what you are saying  as I see Dave is most of the time
these guys don't show the consideration and tolerance to the rest of us.
They usually DEMAND the right of way and I have yet to hear an "I'm sorry "
when they back over someone or just plain run them over!!!   I guess what I
am saying is a little bit more consideration from the other side would a
good thing as well!!   Have a good weekend yourself  there buddy

Joe K4TR