[AMRadio] AMFone.net

W2INR w2inr at amfone.net
Sat Oct 20 12:52:09 EDT 2007

Yes Jim , it does cut into some of the time but it is still part of my
hobby.

Thanks Brian  for the offer, I will keep that in mind. Right now I want
to see if they are going to get this fixed. The managed server works
best for as I travel and if I have problems they are a phone call away.
They have been great on the support side.

Time will tell .

I am hoping to be on down low tonight on 75.